Medical Forms needed for Summer Camp

Good evening,
Just a reminder that if your scout is going to summer camp this year they have to have parts A, B, and C of the BSA physical form completed. This goes for any adults that are spending the week. The camp will not accept photocopies of the form, so it must have "live" signatures on them. Most of the time you can just drop the forms out at the doctors office, and they will fill them out without an appointment, or you can go get a physical at urgent care. Please see the following link to get the forms, I will also have hard copies for Tuesday's meeting.
Summer Camp Medical forms

If you have any questions please let me know.


You Might Also Like